Blog hopping is a lot of fun. It is so easy to do. You just read the description and click on the links to see what cool projects we have made. Join us on this awesome blog hop.
On June 1st, we are featuring a blog hop that will be sure to get you excited about Close To My Heart Products. You will have the pleasure of hopping through the talented VIP's blogs. You will find a project created either using the CTMH Art Philosophy or Artiste Cricut cartridge or both.
I welcome you to do the following:
1. Become a follower of each blog
2. Leave a comment on each blog
3. “Like” my FB fan page and leave a comment
4. Share this blog hop with your friends.
This hop will begin at Shalana’s ~ Scrappin with Shalana’s blog so you can always start here if you lose your way.
Now here’s the entire blog hop list! Enjoy
1. Shalana ~ www.ScrappinwithShalana.blogspot.com
2. Kisa ~ www.HangingIntheWomanCave.blogspot.com
3. Shaunta ~www.Ohsoprettyful.com
4. Del ~ www.DesignsbyDelmarie.blogspot.com
5. Helena ~Www.craftingwithhelena.com
Here Is my project. Father's Dad gift bag. I used the Close to my Heart Cricut Artiste Cartridge and the Day for Dad stamp set. I really enjoyed using both. The box turned out really cute. I cut the tag using the cartridge as well, it was cut at 2 1\2 inches. The box was pretty much fit to page. I hope you enjoyed my project as well as my fellow team member's works of art. Hope you visit again and please comment and subscribe.