Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hello! I am finally back on the scene!

Hello, and welcome to my blog.  I have not been on here for awhile, but I am back and ready to post.   I hope you enjoy the projects you see and please try them out for yourself.  I will try to give credit, where credit is due. So, if I have used an idea from some other source; I will try my best to cite it.  With that said,  I cannot possibly remember all the sites, people,  etc.

Enjoy and have fun!  I hope to join a few blog hops in the future, so stay tuned!

These are Valentine treats that I made for my nephew's class.  They are so cute!!:-)  I believe I got this from Kerryspapercrafts.com.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Valentine treats Delmarie! How did you make these! the students could also use this as a bookmark after they eat the candy!
    Hugs,
    Lynn
    bootsandblingtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete